Below is a copy of the fixture list for 2023. This year, we are in six competitive Leagues - see bottom for details with league tables - click here
There are also frequent Ladies and Mixed friendly matches organised and see Member’s Information for Social Bowls and Club Competitions - click here.
- We have just joined the 10-club Guildford section of the Guildford, Woking and District Tuesday Triples League. Two men's triples for 18 Tuesday afternoons throughout the season, for players age 55 and older. The top clubs in each section play-off at the end of the season.
- See Dorking's fixtures and results here.
NDL: North Downs League (Mixed Triples)
- Three mixed triples, usually played midweek throughout the season, against 15 clubs in the area. Brockham is a new opponent this year. The top 4 clubs in the League enter play-offs at the end of the season.
- See the NDL website for results here.
ESL: East Surrey League (Men's Rinks)
- Three men's rinks on 16 weekends throughout the season, usually Saturday afternoons, often played alongside one or more Ladies' friendly triples. This League is divided into two divisions of 9 clubs each, mainly from the Croydon area. Dorking won promotion last year to the top Division.
- See the latest league standings here.
- We also participate in the ESL Top 11, a knockout competition of a singles, a 2-wood singles, a pairs, a triples, and a rinks match all played at the same time. Dorking has a home match draw against Chipstead, last year's winners – fixture date to be arranged.
BL: Border League (Men's Rinks)
- Three men's rinks on 10 Thursday evenings during the summer. This League is divided into two divisions with 6 clubs from the Surrey-Sussex border in our division. Dorking was relegated to Division 2 last year. Burgess Hill is a new opponent this year. Also new for this year, ladies are invited to play when insufficient men are available.
- We also participate in the Border League Cup, a knockout competition with the match played home and away at the same time (so 2 rinks). Dorking will play Newdigate in the first round.
SAL: Surrey Advertiser League (Ladies Rinks)
- A single ladies rinks match played against a few local clubs, usually on Friday mornings. The schedule of fixtures is now available and is posted on the Club noticeboard and can be viewed here.
NSL: New Surrey Triples League (Men's Triples)
- Three triples played midweek with just 7 matches during the season, against south London area clubs. Although nominally a men's league, ladies are invited to play when insufficient men are available. West Wimbledon is a new opponent this year.